1. BIURO PROJEKTU
3. MODERNIZACJA STRONY WWW
4. MATERIAŁY EDUKACYJNE I INFORMACYJNE
4.1 Broszura „Obywatel Tourette" - 10 praktycznych rad
4.2 Ulotka „Zespół Tourette'a - co warto wiedzieć"
4.3 Plakat „Obywatel Tourette: Poznać - Zrozumieć - Zaakceptować"
6. AKADEMIA OBYWATELA Tourette'a
6.1 SZKOLENIE: KOMUNIKACJA I PRACA NAD SOBĄ
6.2. SZKOL.: PRZYWÓDZTWO
6.3 SZKOL.: KOMPENDIUM WIEDZY DLA LIDERÓW
7. OBYWATEL TOURETTE W DZIAŁANIU
7.1 ANALIZA MOŻLIWOŚCI
7.2 AKTYWNOŚĆ LOKALNA LIDERÓW
7.3 KAMPANIA SPOŁECZNA „MAM Tourette'a ALE TOURETTE NIE MA MNIE"
8. WIZYTA STUDYJNA
The Association offers support to persons with Tourette Syndrome and their families. We create opportunities for them to meet up and interact. Our objective is also to share the awareness about the nature of Tourette Syndrome and indicate the opportunities for therapy.
In order to meet these objectives, the Association has embarked on educational campaign based on spreading the information and publications about TS. The Association collaborates with the specialists and relevant authorities in the fields of education, health and science research.
Are people with Tourette Syndrome socially excluded?
- NO - I am a representative of society
- YES - A member of my family has Tourette Syndrom
- YES - I have Tourette Syndrom
- YES - I am a representative of society
- NO - A member of my family has Tourette Syndrom
- YES - I work with a person with Tourette Syndrom
- NO - I have Tourette Syndrom
- NO - I work with a person with Tourette Syndrom
There were a total of: 103 votes
Return to Poll
Tourette Syndrom Association of Poland enjoys a preferential tax treatment as a Public Benefit Organisation
Donate 1% of your tax
Tourette de Pologne - Archives
Copyright © 2013 -2022 Polish Tourette Syndrome Association | Created by WebProjekt
The website design of the English version was realized within the project “With Tourette Across Poland – programme against social exclusion of people diagnosed with Tourette Syndrom”
which is a part of the programme “ Citizens for Democracy” funded by the EEA Grants and Norway Grants.